ESA NEO and Debris Detection Conference - Exploiting Synergies - ESA NEO and Debris Detection Conference - Exploiting Synergies
Registration is open for the ESA NEO and Debris Detection Conference - Exploiting Synergies, which will be held at ESA/ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany, 22 - 24 January 2019.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 1 October 2018.
The conference will highlight all classical and new disciplines of NEO and Debris Detection Research, including:
• Observation strategies - technology improvements of radar, passive optical, and laser systems
• Instrumentation component developments (CCDs, CMOS, ...)
• New telescope and radar projects (e.g. fly-eye telescope)
• Space-based observation concepts
• Space surveillance system architectures and applications
• Detection systems for fireball and other events
• Orbit prediction and determination
• On-orbit and re-entry risk assessments
• Data processing concepts
• Data exchange mechanisms and standardisation
Details on the conference venue, scope, registration, accommodation and abstract & paper submission can be found on the conference website.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Darmstadt!
With best regards from the local organisers,
Rüdiger Jehn and Tim Flohrer
Ruediger.Jehn@esa.int | email@example.com
Vladimir Agapov (ROSCOSMOS), Ricardo Bevilacqua (IAA), Nicolas Bobrinsky (ESA), Richard Crowther (UKSA), Pascal Faucher (CNES), Moriba Jah (University of Texas at Austin), Lindley Johnson (NASA), Stephan Mayer (FFG), Manuel Metz (DLR), Ettore Perozzi (ASI), Thomas Schildknecht (COSPAR), Makoto Yoshikawa (JAXA)
Download the call for papers.